I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#37)

Well, well, well . . .

Another week, another Weekly Caption Contest.

This week's exercise promises to be a fun one.

I think the picture is actually pretty darn good. I wanted to find something that wasn't obviously funny at first glance, but that would afford ample oppurtunity to expand and improvise. I trust that the wittiest blog-readers in the known universe (how's that for sucking up?) can certainly get those funny juices flowing.



I look forward to reading all those comments . . .



Ben O.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Standing in the middle of the shoulder-high computers, which now took up all of Parker's lawn and half of his neighbor's, he finally had to admit it ... Dell really does suck.

(Does my entry clearly define how I feel about Dell?)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Uh . . . yep.

Ben O.

:)

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming by and your thoughts.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Okay, that's the last time our city hosts the "Out-dated Technology Day" Parade.

Ben O.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

"Uh, anyone seen my pen?"

8:50 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Well, you just get Mr. Gore on the phone and tell him that since he created the darn internet, he can just come down here and clean this mess up."

Ben O.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

"Bill Gates' Wet Dream."

"In an alternate universe, Y2K really DID happen!"

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

"Nobody move. One of these PCs is an imposter."

:) :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

"Where's a sledgehammer when you need one?"

Think of the computer frustration you could take out on that pile with one little sledgehammer. *dreaming*

4:58 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"No, no, no! What I said was thousands of 'token using commuters' . . . not thousands of 'broken, lousy computers'."

Ben O.

6:54 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Hmm...
This is a hard one. Something clever, huh?
Well...

I'm stumped.

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this is one of those "Where's Waldo" type things, isn't it?

"Which pasty white object in this picture has seen the least sunlight since 1980? Hint: It's carbon based, not silicon based..."

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I think I watched a documentary on that : )

7:17 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Microsoft mass-grave discovered in Wichita

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home