I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#36)

Okay people,

I'm gonna try my darndest to get the weekly features posted on their correct days this week.

Tuesday is Super Fantastic Caption Contest day, or at least it was originally supposed to be that way.

So, here goes . . .

This one is pretty strange.

Possibly even disturbing.




I can't wait to read all about it.



Ben O.

(My apologies to anyone related to or married to either of these two doofuses, anyone professionally associated with the Tron and/or Harry Potter franchises, anyone even remotely fond of Halloween and anyone in general.)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

It's too early to be THAT creative. Funny pic, though. ;)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I'll trade you my magic staff for your glow in the dark helmut.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Here come those bullies again . . . should I hit them with my magic lightning bolt or do you just want to de-rezz them?"

"Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!"

Ben O.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOL! It reminds me of the costumes I see at Gen Con.

2:24 PM  
Blogger flea said...

man in blue - dude is she actually taking my picture??

man in yellow - i know! totally awsome man!!! look my suit GLOWS! it GLOWS!!

blue - dude that's so not cool, do i even know you?

yellow - i'm GLOWING!

blue - pfft whatev, i'm going to go get drunk so i won't remember any of this

yellow - GLOWING!

blue - are u on drugs or something??

yellow - GLOWING!!!!!!!!

blue - sweet jesus get me out of here....take that damn photo already

7:47 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Ben, I find that picture far too disturbing to come up with any witty comments. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES...!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Here's one for ya . . .

***News Flash****

Dr. Dementor and his evil henchmen descended upon townhall and took the entire city of Metropolisville hostage. Their demands were simple - fork over 37 million dollars in 11 hours our else.

That's when "Captain Glows-a-Lot" and his trusty sidekick "Sorcery Boy" swooped in to save the day.

Witnesses reported hearing the phrases "Don't make me use the magic nunchucks", "I've got your Master Control Program right here, Mister" and "Darn-it-all! My fr*@ck!ng wand is jammed again." coming from inside the darkened building.

***We now return you to your regularly scheduled program***

Ben O.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

"Full-length mirror? I don't need no stinkin' full-length mirror."

8:24 AM  
Blogger Glenn said...

left dude: Tron stole my Swingline.

Right dude: We'll burn this place down ith my magic fireball!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home