I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good Day, Sunshine

Okay people . . .

As the three of you may have already noticed, the content here at The Station has been a lil' bit less than existent this past week or so.

I have a pretty good excuse for the slackage, though.

I was at the hospital where my beautiful wife and I were welcoming our first child into the world.

The staff here at Procrastination Station just got about 7 lbs and 6 ounces bigger.

We couldn't be more proud of our lil' boy. He's already stealing everyone's heart for sure.

And I personally couldn't be more proud of my wife. She's stronger than I could ever be and is already showing me how good a parent can be if they go at it with 110% devotion.

Fatherhood is so cool.

So, here's the deal . . . you loyal readers promise to keep coming around looking for stuff to read and I promise to get back to writing said stuff as soon as I can.

Diapers don't change themselves, people.


Ben O.

12 Comments:

Blogger flea said...

awww Congrats!!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's fantastic news.

2:05 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

That's wonderful! Congrats to you and the Mrs. Always room to welcome one more here at the 'station. =)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

O Ben! (... O Ben / Ben O hahaha!!! )
Congrats on the little one and for goodness sake don't hang that feedback friday pic on his nursery wall else he'll NEVER get to sleep!
Do we get pictures?
Of the Baby, I mean.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for a picture to show up on Tuesday's Caption Day!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Nelly said...

Awesome awesome awesome! Congratulations! Isn't it great?! Congrats to you and your new family! I'm sure this has already happened, but watch out for spraying pee! They can shoot it VERY far!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Ben, get Grant blogging! Put that kid to work!!!

6:42 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Congratulations! And welcome to your little bundle of joy!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations! Babies are so much fun. And work. So much work. :-)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

woo hoo! Mucho congrato-s!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Thanks so much for all the congratulations.

He is wonderful and we are really enjoying being parents.

Ben O.

2:09 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Congratulations to the three of you!!
Your life will NEVER be the same, and that's a GOOD thing!!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home