I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#31)

Where does the week go?

Unbelievably, it's already time for the first ever Super Fantastic Caption Contest in February '07.

Can you feel the electricity in the air?

Do you have your medical records up to date?

Is the pantry fully stocked?

Have the camels been shaved?

Are the hatches securely battened down?

Good, let's get on with it . . .

The picture this time around is a good one. Nothing too fancy, but I think there should be ample room for commentical improvisation.


I can't wait to read all those captions.

Ben O.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Ah aha ah, not before you know what...

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

"just one more manhattan, pleeease??"

2:23 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Oh Ben, I'm SOOO bad at these things!!!
How about... "Hands up all those who think the new James Bond sucks"...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Oh, Terri . . . you are better than you think.

I like all of those.


Ben O.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Was it shaken and stirred or swirled and not shaved? Oh, boody 'el. I'm too old for this!"

Ben O.

1:52 PM  
Blogger flea said...

ah! now here's a thought!....ok what??! where am i again? and whom my dear fine fellow are you? your what?....get that GD camera out of my face! don't make me come over there....!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Yes, but can Peyton Manning speak with a cool sounding Scottish accent? I think not."

Ben O.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

"Ah, but yes, it is okay to slap your wife! NO! Women do not belong on a golf course! At least not one I'm on."

10:05 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

"I know I would have been better as Obi-Wan Kenobi than that silly Sir Alec Guinness person."

10:06 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Dude, you're gettin' a Dell!"

(to be said in a thick Scottish accent.)

Ben O.

(actually everything becomes pretty funny when you say it like Sean Connery.)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home