I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#28)

Okay people,

Another week, another photo/caption contest.

The picture this time around is a good one. Evil Twin Biff was crushed when management refused to use any of his shots from his recent trip to Deadmoose, Alaska. I actually thought the picture of those three naked golfers and their pet iguana was an exemplary piece of provocative photography, but Mortimer Van Snoofel down in legal said that it wasn't a good idea.

He's probably right.

Evil Twin Biff has been on a bender ever since.

Anyway, here's the picture we actually did decide to use this week . . .


I look forward to reading those comments -


Ben O.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

"My original idea was to go as the original Atari, but Mom told me it was a little risque for a family costume party. Pac-Man was the next best thing, especially since my High Score was 793,043,084"

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new and improved colonoscopy chamber! Not only does it sport a bigger, full-color display, its intuitive user interface and audible feedback also makes training technicians and physicians a thing of the past! It's absolutely the easiest way to look inside at your intestines and make sure things are all clear. Ask your doctor about it!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above was posted by Rollin, in case you're wondering. I think Blogger is having issues...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Nice stuff you two - really good.

Here's one for ya -

"Uh . . . no, that isn't the joystick."

Ben O.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"I would have preferred a Zaxxon or Gorf outfit, but they were all out of them down at "Total-and-Complete-Geeks 'R' Us" . . . I settled for the next best thing.

Ben O.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

"Jimmy decided to come out of the closet and admit he was actually game"

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Strangely enough, every time someone inserts a quarter I get all flushed and start to perspire. Then I just make a bunch of clicking and beeping noises and after awhile they just walk away. I've made a total of $7.69 that way."

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

"although Josh is ashamed of being the oldest kid in his sixth grade class--he still enjoys dressing up for Halloween in one of Mom's Homemade Costumes and marching in the Costume Parade around the playground."

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby! Wanna touch my joystick?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sadie, I like the new lil' picture.

Good stuff all - keep 'em coming.

Ben O.

Why can I not log in to my own blog? This stinks.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Thanks for the compliment but it looks as though Blogger ate said picture. I don't see it anymore, do you?

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Thanks for the compliment but it looks as though Blogger ate said picture. I don't see it anymore, do you?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home