I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Friday, December 22, 2006

5 Little Known Things About Me

Okay people, we got tagged again . . .

This time Mark, who runs What a Savage got wants to know "5 Little Known Things About Me" . . .

Sure enough, here goes (In no particular order) -

1. I've never been to Alaska. Go figure!

2. I do not like tea. I have tried forever, because of the health benefits, to learn to like tea and it still just tastes like dirty water to me. Why would anyone ever waste an opportunity to drink something good like beer or soda on a tall glass of . . . tea?

(Sorry in advance to all tea-lovers.)

3. I haven't ridden a roller-coaster in 10 years. I'm not scared or anything, I just haven't been to any amusement parks in a really long time. It's actually starting to suck. I need to go ride some freakin' rides this Summer.

4. I have a live, in-concert Air Supply song on my iPod. Yes, Air Supply has actually been known to play concerts from time to time.

5. This one may ruffle a few red-and-black-clad feathers, but I actually like Halloween more than Christmas. Not by much, but I just love the spookiness of Halloween. I guess it's a flaw in my character. Don't get me wrong, Christmas is totally awesome and I understand it has a much, much deeper meaning and significance. I just like the overall feel that surrounds Halloween a little bit more.


Ben O.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I hesitate to ask and reveal my ignorance, but what exactly is getting tagged?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I'm not sure how they start, but getting tagged is when someone who has a blog and was tagged themselves answers the questions and then "tags" a number of people he or she knows. They then have to answer whatever question is involved. It's usually some sort of "five things about me" or "My favorite things" or something like that.

It's a fun way of finding things out about the people who come to your blog . . .

And guess what.

You just got tagged, Rollin my friend.

No better way to learn all about it, than to experience it first hand.

Ben O.

10:24 AM  
Blogger flea said...

Merry Christmas Ben O, hope you have a safe & merry holiday!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I don't like tea much either so you're not alone. Call me if the tea-drinkers unite and gang up on you; I'll come give you a hand fighting them off. We'll throw coffee-beans at them or something.

Meanwhile... Merry Christmas!

10:54 AM  
Blogger DelBoy said...

The last time I rode a roller coaster was last year at the Munich Beerfest! It was soooo scary that I did it 3 times!!

Have a great Christmas, Ben and a Happy Halloween, oops, New Year!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no tea!? Better not go to England anytime soon then. Maybe, it's the time you spent in Seattle that has done it to you?

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ben, may not have noticed, but I replied to your "tagging" on my site. now what? ;-)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I actually love that you have Air Supply on your iPod/MP3 player. I watched Air Supply on Showtime/HBO every time their concert was shown way back when.

I prefer Thanksgiving to Christmas. You MUST go to Mexico one year for Halloween. It was so so so cool when I was there in 2005. They trick-or-treat for up to 3 days and since it's the Eve of Day of the Dead, it's just so incredible.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Ben, weren't you supposed to tag five other people?

I haven't been on a roller coaster in close to ten years myself, but I'm forever banned from them since I had my cervical diskectomy/fusion. Bums me out. I love roller coasters.

I drink tea, but I'm not going to rag on you for not liking it. I don't like coffee, so it's all fair. And although I do prefer beer, my employers really frown on the drinking of it at work which is where I do the most of my tea drinking.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home