I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Into The Hideous Vortex We Shall Go

Okay people,

Today you're in for a real treat. We have a lil' something special that was delivered to my email box this morning from my beloved younger brother - Brother O.

Once you view it(and please, please view it . . . it's a tad long, but you simply must see this.), you will understand why I am now going to have to block him from ever sending me any more emails for the rest of eternity.

Sorry dude!

I've decided to include the text of his accompanying message, since I couldn't write anything better to describe what you are about to witness . . .

"If you took everything cool about Star Wars and reversed it, so you had a massive black hole of suck, this would live at its core . . ."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxgcjrs_jIA&mode=related&search=


Ben O. (with guest writer - Brother O.)

Any and all complaints can (and should) be mailed directly to my brother. He's got plenty of time on his hands now and just loves reading "hate" email all day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH

MY

GOSH

I think a part of me just shriveled up and died...

I would have said Mark Hamill couldn't act, but he kept a straight face when Carrie Fisher started singing, so I guess I was wrong.

Like one of the commenters on YouTube said, if you look at Harrison's face around the 3:10 mark, you know he is thinking "what the blue blazes am I doing here?" That and "I hope my career survives this!"

3:57 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Apparently everyone else is so dumbfounded by the complete incomprehensibility of it that they can't move their fingers to type and therefore are simply unable to comment on this biblically proportioned monstrosity.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Rollin, the phasers must have been set on "Stun" when you participated.

Ben O.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost makes you glad Vader destroyed Alderan. Ok ok, it was Gran Moff Tarkin who destroyed Alderan, dah all Star Wars fans know that.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I always sort of liked the name "Gran Moff Tarkin". Can you imagine going through life with that name? You would get your a$$ kicked on a daily basis. No wonder the dude was so uptight and always in the mood to destroy a star system.

sheesh.

Ben O.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home