I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, November 27, 2006

Feedback Monday (#50)


Okay people, here's one for ya . . .

"Feedback Fri-Sat-Sun-Monday" is celebrating it's 50th go around today and I wanted to just say a big Thank You to all the readers out there who show up each week and participate. Without you it's not nearly as exciting. In fact, without your interesting and insightful comments, it's pretty much just me, my flickering, empty computer screen and a monkey that knows sign-language (don't ask).

So, this week we want to know what keeps you devoted commentarians coming back.

That's it . . . that's the assignment.

What would you miss most if Procrastination Station suddenly disappeared from the Internet forever?

This should be interesting.

I can't wait to read all three of your answers . . .


Ben O.

9 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

You're fishing, aren't you?!
I don't come by every week - shame, shame on me, shame! - but the deadpan humour is much appreciated. Much.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the cow. It's gotta be the cow.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I am a fisherman, afterall.

The cow's name is Hamish, believe it or not. My family met and even fed him in the Scottish countryside.

(I have touched that drool-encrusted nose)

Ben O.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

I just started reading...you gotta give me some time, ok? Thanks for visiting my blog, I wouldn't have found yours if you hadn't. Procrastination is something I'm good at.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

It you Ben. You are the best Blog Host ever.
*puts a medal of honor around your neck*
Thank you for being you.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Okay, people . . . I wasn't searching for compliments. If I wanted that I would have rung up my dodgeball team and started begging again.

I thought it would be cool to see what of actual interest there is here. I believe in the product, I have to . . . I wrote the dang stuff.

Anyway, keep the comments coming -

Ben O.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I come back for Caption Tuesday and Feedback Friday. I don't know why, I think I like someone asking questions, pretending they're interested in what I have to say. Besides, you crack me up.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Kathleen - I can always count on seeing your comments each week.

We are the all-time kings of pretending to care about what people say . . .

No, that's not true - we actually do care. (see, it's impossible to know if I'm pretending or not.)

:)

Ben O.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Glenn said...

I come back because the humor/cost ratio is perfect.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home