I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Song of The Week (#1)

Okay people, here's something new and exciting for ya . . .

The Management here at Procrastination Station has been pouring over all of the reader fan mail that comes in each week and I'm afraid that the #1 request of "shutting down the blog immediately and giving everyone their money back" is quite out of the question. The good news, though, is that the big-wigs up at Corporate have decided to introduce a brand spankin' new feature which already promises to be the sleeper hit of the season for pretty much all of the known blog-o-sphere.

Before we unveil the surprise, let me just say that countless hours of research (and by research I mean "rocking the world" and "banging our heads") went into the preparation stages of what we feel can only be called "The Song of The Week".

As you may have already deduced, this isn't rocket science here people . . . in fact, it's beyond self-explanatory.

It's one song, each week, that sums up and embodies the vibe for that particular moment in time here at The Station. The truth is that even though we strive to be the premiere source for intelligent and informative content on the internet, we're still basically just a bunch of music-lovers at heart.

So, without allowing the buildup and fanfare to cross that imaginary line and go over the top (too late!), I proudly present the very first installment of "The Song of The Week" . . .


Enjoy - Ben O.

9 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

This is the part where I go get my speakers fixed, isn't it.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Hey Terri, I figured out how to use my digital camera and I thought I would give you a run for your money.

Just kidding, your photos are actually pretty darn good.

(Everyone - if you haven't checked out Terri's blog and seen all of her excellent photography, do yourself a favor and go RIGHT NOW!)

Ben O.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

BTW - your speakers are just fine . . . it doesn't play music or anything. That would require some website skills I simply don't have.

It's just a pretty picture that will hopefully inspire some discussion about music . . . one of our favorite subjects here at The Station.

Ben O.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

i havent heard this song yet.

:pouts:

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Hey Melanie - Welcome to The Station. You came on the perfect day, because it's the very first ever "Song of the Week".

Hop on iTunes and check it out, it's a great song.

Ben O.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Song - Great Artist

8:43 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I agree Mark, but you forgot to mention one thing . . .

Great Blogger?

One can hope - Ben O.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Cool idea. Plus you have another use for your iPod fascination. That's called killing two birds with one stone, friend.
Love Sarah by the way. Your love is better than icecream and all of that.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Thanks Sadie, I'm all about conserving stones.

Ben O.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home