I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#20)

Okay people, here's one for ya . . .

It's time for another installment of the ever-popular, but still-not-able-to-pay-the-bills weekly game - "Super Fantastic Caption Contest".

This time around, in keeping with the clever-than-clever Halloween theme, we have a nice lil' shot of some costume wearing kids in a quasi-at-best Halloween endeavor.


Let the wit begin.

Should be fun . . .


Ben O.

4 Comments:

Blogger flea said...

bet your wondering why i look so sad, huh, well i'll tell you why, what kid wants to dress up as Mickey Mouse? i sure as heck don't. couldn't you have picked something cooler mom? geesh. but hey at least i didn't get the wurst of it, check out my sisters costume, she looks like a purple blob of goo, he he, it almost makes this mickey costume worth it......NAH!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Mommy! Mickey Mouse keeps pouring salt over my head!"

Ben O.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

"In an effort to promote peace throughout the cartoon world, Mickey mouse has set a televised play-date with the michellin man. As you can see, the day was rife with political tension."

7:14 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Girl - "Does this purple, squishy slug costume make me look fat? Does it make my butt look big?"

Mickey - (carefully thinking through the consequences of his words) "No, not at all. Your butt makes your butt look big."

Girl - "Mommy! He said my butt looks big! I'm telling!"

Mickey - (thinking to himself) So this is what I have to look forward to when I get married.

Ben O.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home