I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, October 16, 2006

Feedback Monday (#46)


Okay, here's one for ya . . .

Only two weeks left until the big day (No Rollin, it's not Columbus Day again), and we here at PS Regional Headquarters want to know what your favorite "Scary" movie is.

I think we asked you all once in the past about your list of "Scariest" movies . . . well check the subtlety . . . this is different. I want to hear all about your goto flick for Halloween jitters. Doesn't necessarily have to be the creepiest show out there.

Maybe it isn't even scary . . . maybe it's "The Santa Clause II". I don't care, I just want to know why. And if it is "The Santa Claus II", well then, Lucy . . . you got some 'splaining to do.

Should be fun . . .


Ben O.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ben O. said...

Uh . . . maybe I wasn't entirely clear on the whole "Feedback" portion of "Feedback Monday".

It sort of needs your interesting comments for it to be . . .


Interesting.

Ben O.

7:49 PM  
Blogger mcBlogger said...

Sean of the Dead. Not scary, but it's a little bit gross and WAY funny!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I always thought those "real" Dawn of the Dead type movies were actually sort of humorous. Slow, moaning dead people chasing you is really pretty funny if you think about it.

Maybe the best defense is simply to stop and remind them that they are . . . DEAD.

Ben O.

11:33 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Probably Scream the first... Or Final Destination 2. Or Dario Argento's Creepers (Phenomena), or... or... Jaws? Manhunter. NOT The Shining.
I love horror/scary movies. Love love love.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

'Jaws' is a good choice.

'The Shining' and 'The Exorcist' are way up there for me.

'Alien.'

Definitely 'Alien'

2:49 AM  
Blogger flea said...

i am a big horror movie buff, and therefore it usually takes quite a bit to creep me out. i have to many to list but some of my fav's are:

Saw
The Ring
Texas Chainsaw Masacare (the original)
The shining

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Halloween - ultimate classic Halloween scary movie and I have to say that Halloween H20 was pretty darn good for a sequel.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm such a non-horror person, even Signs made me skittish for days.

My "favorite" scary movie would be something so non-scary I'd get laughed at here.

Think Serenity or Fifth Element...

9:38 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Those funny lookin' dudes in the 5th element were sort of scary.

Ben O.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I got to with the original "The Omen."

For scare effects scenes in a movie - it has to be "Jaws."

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home