I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#32)

Okay people,

It's cold and snowy and cold and crappy and I'm not feeling too much like the eloquent poetic genius who penned the soon-to-be-holiday-classic located a few posts below.

I basically just want to sit on a beach and drink fruity, electric-blue drinks all day while waiting for the Sun to set.

Sound good?

I thought so.

Well, the reality is that we have to get the product out to the waiting masses.

So, here ya go . . . waiting masses.


I like today's picture. I think it has that something special that all of the really good caption contest photos have.

I'm looking forward to reading your comments on this one . . .


Ben O.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

That guy stole our ring barer

11:57 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

That's pretty funny . . . I actually thought it was a lady walking the dog.

Ben O.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Here's one for ya . . .

Unbeknownst to Patricia, she was about to become the star of the year's most viral video on Youtube.

Ben O.

12:03 PM  
Blogger anne said...

The axe effect - the cock-ups.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Dude, my name's not Patricia . . .it's Steve! Open your mind, bro!"

Ben O.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Attack of the Killer Bride's Maids
sub-title--"Nobdy is safe from the violence of a boquet toss."

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Someone should tell them it's not that English dude - Austin Powers! Happy Valentine's Day.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a poster for that new horror flick - "Night of the Undead Bride's Maids - 'Til Death Did Us Part"

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Rollin, I love the tag line for your new horror flick.

Apparently, us didn't part quite enough. You have to bury those darn bridesmaids at least 7-8 feet deep. Everyone with any undead experience knows that.

Ben O.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

No one knew where Andy Warhol got his ideas for his paintings.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Bruce had no idea he was targeted by The Marshmallow Brides club's initiation ceremony.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While walking her dog Joan contemplated the fact that she was always a bride never a bridesmaid

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home