I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, April 02, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#35)

Okay people, I have another picture for you to comment upon.

It goes without saying, that the funnier the caption, the higher the cash payout.

(Wink, Wink)

So, here goes . . .


I can't wait to read those captions -


Ben O.
(BTW - This is NOT my kid and I have no idea whose poor child it actually is. I normally shy away from exploiting the overflowing reservoir of alltogether creepy "let's-pose-our-infant-with-something-adult-and-take-a-bunch-of-pictures" type shots, but the look on this lil' baby's face just won me over.)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teletubbies?! TELETUBBIES!?!? Do I LOOK like I like Teletubbies!? Get me some Nine Inch Nails, Mommy!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I thought I would be clever enough to come up with a great caption just like that but I might have to give this one a little thought.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Shoot, my caption was going to be like Rollins' except I was going with Neil Sedaka instead of teletubbies.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Hey, you'ld just wanna plug in and zone out too if you were encased in 7 layers of fluff on top of a vastly under-equipped diaper full of who knows what."

Ben O.

6:44 AM  
Blogger flea said...

dang man, this Zepplin is some heavy shit

11:52 AM  
Blogger MA said...

Hi Ben,

You'd left a comment on my site about a year ago. Well, I am back to Blogspot. Congrats on the new baby. Looking forward to reading this site again.

2:21 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

What is this garbage?

Give me some !@#$%^&* Heavy Metal!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Here's another one for ya . . .

"Okay, that's it! If I don't get some freakin' MC Hammer up in here pronto, I'm gonna do a doodie of biblical proportions. And don't think for a second that I'm bluffing or incapable."

Ben O.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom! All that time in the womb I thought that was your voice singing to me, and now I find out it was Britney Spears? I feel so betrayed..

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home