I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Feedback Wednesday (#57)

Okay people, I ordinarily like to post a funny or weird picture around now in the hope that you, the reading public, will so willingly oblige and comment with cute and witty captions. The only problem is that I've been all the way out to the end of the Internet (way, way past Anna Nicole and Britney's neighborhood) and I can't seem to find anything even remotely worthy of plastering up on the ole blogola today.

So, here's what we're gonna do . . .

Feedback Wednesday!

I know, I know. We're messing with the fabric of the Universe and treading a little less-than-lightly on all that is sacred.

But, who cares!?!

(Shut up, Un-paid Intern Guillermo or you'll have to re-count and collate the reader hate mail again.)

So, I'm driving into work this morning and my infinitely under-used and vastly over-rated brain just began thinking of random 2 word linkages.

Day Off

Grande Mocha

First Tracks

Large Pizza

Rainbow Trout

Found Money

It amazed me how utterly happy I could make myself simply by placing two words together and tossing them around awhile.

So, that's the homework assignment this time around . . .

What are some 2 word phrases that illicit a pleasurable response in you?

I can't wait to read all about it -


Ben O.

16 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Dark chocolate, cinnamon rolls, cup cakes... I think i am hungry!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I keep playing the game in my head and food seems to be a common theme here . . .

Ben O.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

long nap, cold martini, hot sex

12:25 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

strawberry daquari. strawberry marguarita. I notice a theme here. :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Strawberry Margarita.

Actually, anything paired with margarita makes me pretty happy.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Uninterrupted Bliss


Frequent Kisses


Lifelong Friend


Tax Refund


Mediteranean Cruise


Ben O.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cookie dough!

I think I will have to go to the supermarket later to get some!!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep In, Banana Splits, Glorious Rain, Winter-ie nights, warm jumper....I think you get the hint that I love Winter and hate summer and we are FINALLY getting rain here in Aus, so Im all happy me can tell u!

2:59 PM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

big package

Johnny Depp

loud guitars

7:00 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Mother Lode (ice cream flavor)
summer vacation
Guinness Pint ;-)
Healthy Lungs
True love
Champ Car
Detroit Tigers

5:24 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

All Good

Classic Coke

National Park

Surprise Party

Wrigley Field

Rolling Rock

Stanley Cup

Date Night

Opening Day

Hot Dog

The list goes on and on . . .


Ben O.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Oooh, Opening Day!!! Good one!

Happy Birthday

Dinner's ready.

Sunday Brunch

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pay Raise

Tex-Mex

Battlestar Galactica (sorry, couldn't resist...)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Nosey Body, Hump Day, Forever Young, Soups On! Just a few more for your list!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Long nap!

Date night!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

jumbo shrimp
punch buggy
shoe string
ding dong
bumble bee
lazer beam
talk radio
flight plan

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home