I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Friday, December 30, 2005

Feedback Friday (#16)

Well, it's that time again . . .

Feedback Friday. Arguably the best day of the week . . . unless you aren't into feedback. I could see how that might ruin it for ya.

For those of you who do like to wax poetic - have I got a dandy for you. I was going to ask you to elaborate all about the best Christmas present you received this year. It was going to be all warm and fuzzy and pastel-tinted, but I've decided to go in a slightly different direction this week.

The stoic, bearded guru sitting cross-legged atop the mountain told me to zig instead of zag, and darn-it-all that is exactly what I shall do. Prepareth thyself.

The assignment for this week is actually pretty simple. In honor of Evil Twin Biff's (see previous post) arrival and subsequent promotion to the much-sought-after corner office here at Procrastination Station (and why shouldn't he get the corner office, he's been here all of 3 hours), I want to hear all about something mischievous that you would like to do if you could blame it on your "Evil Twin" and never, ever get caught. Maybe you have always wanted to streak naked through the streets of Columbus, Ohio or karate kick the candy bar machine in the office breakroom or possibly even hang up on a telemarketer. Oh the horror!

This is your chance to throw caution to the wind and live vicariously through your very own "Evil Twin". (Admittedly, it's sort of pathetic and internet-geeky, but at least it beats playing Dungeons & Dragons with your only two friends, Guido and "Slow-Francisco" again. Think about it.)

This should be fun.


Ben O.

BTW - if you want to tell us about your favorite Christmas present as well, that's cool too.

14 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

OK, this ones easy, I would totally want to let my roadrage run rampant and slam my car into that geriatric bag I've been following for the last 3 miles.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Since I call my twin the *evil twin* does that mean I can do what I want and blame it on her???

I would hang up on my mom n law when she calls and goes into one of her famous gripe sessions about the family.

I would yell at all the people standing in the aisles of the store talking and wont move no matter how polite you say Excuse Me.

Happy New Year Ben-O!!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Undr - Blog away dude. As long as I don't have to pack up and leave my beloved cubicle, I don't care what fantasy you live in brother.

Firsties is pretty cool, huh?

Nonny - I agree. Real life should be like bumper cars. Just a friendly lil' nudge so you will get the idea and start GOING!

Thank you.

Beading Gal - Do you really have an Evil Twin? That is so cool.

Ben O.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Ooh, tough one. I'll have to think about this some more. So I'll tell you about my favourite present instead - it's a ticket for the Whirlwind Extravaganza Tour of European Castles.
haha gotcha! just kidding!
Happy New Year Ben O!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Terri - that is cruel. I so want to spend a year of my life galavanting across Europe, eating at fine cafes . . . touring all the old castles (as if there are any "new" castles) . . . and frequenting each and every pub. Delboy - your's is first, Bro.

Shannon - I have do doubt whatsoever that you are a lil' bit on the "naughty" side. One look at your picture makes that totally clear.

Ben O.

Word Verification -

lpdoa = when that old, dusty record album dies on the turntable.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi Ben-O yep sure do have a twin! We call each other evil twin(Lori) and the good twin(Linda-me)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

My evil twin would abandon all reason and jet off to L.A. to try her hand at becoming a world famous actress.
She would have illicit affairs with all of Hollywood"s leading men--back off Agelina!--and she would break all their hearts.
She would beat up other actresses in posh night clubs and trash hotel rooms and buy expensive clothes and cars.


Bad evil twin! Bad.

My favorite Christmas present were my wooly slippers. Nothing makes me feel more cozy than toasty feet.

11:32 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I would go around town switching store signs. Just juvinile prank type stuff like stealing a tire shop sign and stick it in front of a plastic surgeons office so that it would read, 'We fix flats'.

3:22 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

My evil twin would go to Karaoke night and yell out "That SO sucks" and "Awful! Shoot me now!" and things of that sort after every performance.

9:24 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Is murder allowed? Oh, it's not?

In that case, I'd have my evil twin just key the cars of the people who I despise.

1:07 PM  
Blogger mr. schprock said...

What's worse is when my evil twin does something good and I get credit for it. After a while, people keep away from me because they think I'm too damn good for my own good.

2:39 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Stalk people.
And do that slamming into cars thing that nonny suggested.
Oh, and bank robberies.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm so unimaginative that I'm stealing Trina's idea. I'd so key Dane's car as I've been wanting to do for the past five years because he parks like an inconsiderate *badword*wad. And Dave the asshole who drives the wrong way up my one way street and called me the "d" lesbian word's relatively new Dodge Ram truck.

I wouldn't mind nudging the people who drive in the left lane doing the speed limit out of my flippin' way!

7:55 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

A free cruise for me, my wife, and Tyra Banks. Sorry Junior, but you'll have to go to Gramps. I don't think Mrs. Z would like that idea though.

For a real present, I got socks. They're good ones.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home