I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, December 19, 2005

5 Random Facts That Most People Don't Know About Me

Yowza - tagged again . . .

The ever-popular Mysterious in Blue over at Laughter is Essential applied the tag this time.

I must have let my guard down momentarily.

:)

5 Random Facts that Most People Don't Know About Me (and in keeping with our cutting edge, fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants philosophy here at Procrastination Station . . . we're gonna go in reverse order. Try and keep up.)

5. I 'm not left handed, even though I prefer to wear my watch on my right wrist. I don't know why, but it just feels better over there.

4. I only recently started liking salad dressing. As strange as it may sound, I ate my salads totally dry up until a few months ago.

3. I sometimes switch 2's and 6's in my head and end up writing a 2 when I wanted to write a 6 or vice versa. Explain that one to me all you wanna-be Sigmund Freuds out there in I-have-a-theory-about-that-and-I'm-gonna-tell-you-about-it-whether-you-want-me-to-or-not-land.

2. I would rather be sitting all the way up in the nose-bleed section at an Ice Hockey game than next to the players' bench at a Basketball game. Sorry, Shaquille.

And finally . . . in keeping with the Christmas Theme -

1. I have never seen the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" all the way through. Not once.

I was going to tag a few of the regulars here at the Station, but I decided to cut you all some slack for the Holidays. If you feel the spirit move ya, please feel free to go with it.

It's been fun -


Ben O.

11 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I 'm not left handed

Left-handed people don't live as long. That's good.

I only recently started liking salad dressing. As strange as it may sound, I ate my salads totally dry up until a few months ago.

extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. sometimes pepper. sometimes soy sauce. that's it.

I would rather be sitting all the way up in the nose-bleed section at an Ice Hockey game than next to the players' bench at a Basketball game. Sorry, Shaquille.

Couldn't name ten basketball or hockey players. Neither are my sports. Love football, and that's about it.

However, of all the sports, hockey is the best to play on the Playstation.

I have never seen the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" all the way through. Not once.

Me neither.

11:18 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Even though I'm left-handed, I fully intend to live a long and wonderful life, thank you, Zombieslayer.
And ditto for "It's a Wonderful Life". I think.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I wear my watch on my left hand cause I am right handed. I am not very cordinated and often very clumsy.

Dry salad-Yuck!

Always wanted to go see a Hockey game.

It took me several viewings of I'ts a Wonderful Life before I seen the whole movie. I kept falling asleep.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I used to ask for lemon wedges for my salad. Then I developed a taste for bleu cheese.

I'm totally with you on the hockey vs. basketball thing.

I do my best to avoid seeing It's a Wonderful Life, but I might have seen it once.

10:33 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

I wear my watch on my left wrist, but the face is on the inside of my arm with the buckle on the outside.

Dry salas is completely foreign to me and my mind can not comprehend the idea, therefore I have no comment.

I too have never seen "It's A Wonderful Life" completely. I usually get bored around the time of the dance.
I have seen "White Christmas" tons of times though and it is my very favorite holiday movie ever.

12:15 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

salas= salads. See, the idea of eating it with out dressing threw me so much, I couldn't spell.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

My husband used to eat his salads dry until he met me--I like mine drenched.

I've had the annoying pleasure of watching It's a Wonderful Life and I never watched it again.
Sap, Sap and Sappy!

Thanks for the insight into the magic that is Ben O.

I also just want to give a shout out to my favorite Mom blogger besides my own--

Hi Mom O.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

My sister is left-handed, does that count?

My favourite salad dressing is the one I make - I call it French dressing 'cos it's more-or-less my Grandmother's recipe and she learnt to make it in France when she lived there (even though she was Polish ... it's a long story)

Here's my theory on the 2/6 debacle: It sorta ties in with why women drivers can't estimate distances properly when they park... it's cos all our lives men tell us that 'this' is 6 inches when actually it's only 2 inches...

Um, rugby fan here {raises hand}

And finally... I have also never seen "It's a Wonderful Life". My favourite Christmas movie is "Scrooged" with Bill Murray.

1:26 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I feel so lonely here today :(
I'm left-handed and wear my watch on my left wrist. My son is right-handed and wears his watch on his right wrist.
I'm with Sadie; drenched salad all the way. Don't wanna get too healthy. ;)
I LOVE It's a Wonderful Life!!
ZS the moral of this story is what you've been talking about the last few days.
I live in Hockeyland and ABHOR everything hockey, even though it's one of the few sports I understand.

3:26 PM  
Blogger kyknoord said...

At least you always have the right time.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I agree with the masses, dry salad is just wrong. Both my children are left handed, even though neither my husband nor myself are. I've also never watched "It's a Wonderful Life" all the way through. In fact I've probably only watched the last 15 minutes..ever.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home