I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What Does A Guy Have To Do To Get A Little Global Warming Already?

Okay people, here's one for ya . . .

I was reading through my new copy of "Interesting Things to Talk About on Your Blog Weekly" this morning and apparently 17,928 first year graduate students at the Devry School of Vacuum Cleaner Repair were polled recently concerning which they thought would freeze, die and fall off first in extreme cold - a finger or a toe. Well, I have no doubt whatsoever that they would be the ones to ask, but I wasn't able to read far enough to learn the answer because I had to pick all of my fingers and toes up off of the floor.

Can I just say that it is way too freakin' cold here in beautiful Colorado.

In keeping with the festive theme I've been noticing around the Internet these days, I thought I would propose a new (and I think exciting) version of an old familiar Christmas Song. Feel free to introduce this soon-to-be-classic to your friends and family at your next holiday get-together. It is all but guaranteed to delight the masses and deliver a virtual cornucopia of Christmas cheer to anyone who is fortunate enough to hear it this season.

Brown Christmas (to be sung to the tune of White Christmas)

I'm dreaming of a Brown Christmas
Just like the ones when I had toes
Where its warm and cozy
With intact nosies
'Cause every inch of skin has done got froze

I'm dreaming of a Brown Christmas
With every finger that falls off
May a ray of sunshine please shine down
and could just one Christmas please be brown


Ben O. (Wating for the mercury to rise)

BTW - As a follow up to the last post . . . The ever-popular and exceedingly personable Sadie Lou has written up a very nice "Shout Out" about the Station. This one really is worth surfing over and checking out.

Thanks, Sadie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

hehe, cool song Ben!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Luv the song!! I will trade you one cold snowy day for a day in the 70's! :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

You're welcome friend. I'm sure 'Brown Christmas' is going to be a household tradition by this time next year. Keep on, keepin' on!

9:52 AM  
Blogger KayseaLove said...

Nice.

2:06 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Now that's a Christmas song! Keep up the good work. And stay warm.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home