I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Recent Future

Okay, here's the deal . . .

It's almost Christmas and the management here at Procrastination Station has somehow had a change of heart and reluctantly retracted their previous "NO leaving the office for any reason whatsoever" policy. As you can imagine, the family is rather pleased about that.

So, the next week or so might get a little thin on content around here. I'll be checking in from the road and probably even posting, but admittedly the usual high-brow banter and overwhelmingly witty humor might not reach that award-winning plateau with quite as much gusto and consistency as you have all come to expect. (Who the heck am I kidding . . . we haven't won "Blog of the Week" in months.)

Hey, I guess if you can't live without some rapid-fire postings and don't really care all that much about substance, you might try firing up the ole' mouse and surfing on over to Dangthisdudepostsalot.com or Hello-thisguyreallychurnsouttheposts.com or possibly even Icheckbackeveryhourandthereisanewpost.com. I hear they are all really, really verbose.

What I am trying to say is that I won't be checking attendance for the next few days, so if you want to slip out for a quick game or two of dodgeball . . . nobody is going to know.

Merry Christmas!


Ben O.

13 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

And the "Blog of the Week" award goes to... dang, that envelope is hard to open... "PS"! Clap clap clap, standing ovation, much cheering from the audience.
Have a great vacation and a fantastic Christmas.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Enjoy your time off and have a Merry Christmas.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Merry Christmas Ben-O!! Enjoy your time off. :)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Ditto.
Have a great Christmas Ben O!
And the rest of the O family!

7:30 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Happy Holidays!

I'm up for a 'girls vs. boys' game of dodgeball... anyone else?

8:42 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

As long as it's not shirts and skins. It's too chilly to go without my sleeves.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Merry Christmas, Ben O! Enjoy the week off - I know I'm planning the same!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be on our Families Festivus festivities performing our annual feats of strengths.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Merry Christmas!! You'll be missing the very Christmas-y 60 degree weather here in the CO...have a safe trip!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and if I don't blog before then--a Happy New Year! Cheers to our blogging friendship and here's to another year--*raising champagne glass*

*click*

2:23 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Ben, and drive carefully!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Hey Meg - I just wanted to say hello as you read your way through the blog.

You're doing great . . . just 1,000 more hours to go.

Ben O.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ben! I'll catch up one day!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home