I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Friday, October 19, 2007

I Don't Think That's Legal, Dude

Okay people, here's one for ya . . .

It's Friday and you know what that means?

No, and shame on you for thinking that.

Actually, we like to do a little thing we call Feedback Friday on . . . Friday (or Saturday or Sunday or Monday or - you get the picture.)

But, for some reason I'm feeling a little adventurous this week.

So, we're gonna combine the Super Fantastic Caption Contest with Feedback Friday and have something called -

The Super Feedback-tastic Friday Caption Contest.

Hopefully the moon will remain in orbit and the neighbors won't need to alert the authorities . . . again.

So, here is the picture and please be sure and leave a wonderful caption along with any additional thoughts and/or ponderings that might be pertinent.



Should be fun . . .


Ben O.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Boba Fett's looking a little chunky.

Somehow I knew without seeing the picture that it was going to be Star Wars-based. How did I know that? Hmmmm...

I suck at captioning.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Nobody sucks at captioning . . . it's all relative since any idea is a good one.

I do like the funny Star Wars pics.

They just scream "comment, comment" to me.

Ben O.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Yikes!

Let this be a lesson to you all. That's what happens when you fail to make the jump to lightspeed.

I bet that leaves a mark."

Ben O.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the ****?

Princess Leia better not be going to the dark side. This is not good. not good at all. I hope she's just pretending to hang out with those bad guys and when they're not looking, she'll shoot them with her laser gun or something.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Well, there's your answer... Ewoks DO $#!+ in the woods..."

8:57 AM  
Blogger Chipper said...

I am not very witty or clever, so no captioning for me...but I just wanted to tell you these are my favorite posts of yours--I love reading all the funny captions!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Thank you!

PS Readers are much cleverer than I for sure.

Ben O.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I have two words for you:

GO ROCKIES!!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Well, I have two words for you . . .

Thank You!

Ben O.

I just hope the long wait hasn't cooled off the hottest team on the planet.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

"Ooh! Look! The Wookies are mating."

Ben O.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The real cause of the Rebellion:

Trooper: "I'm telling you, you need some azaleas there to liven up the place"

Leia: "For the last time, I'm planting pansies there, and if you don't like it you can blow up my planet!"

7:52 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Omigod, you need to see this!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm a little worried about the long lay-off as well. It killed the Tigers last year. *fingers crossed*

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home