I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, October 15, 2007

Feedback Monday (#68)


Okay People, here's one for ya . . .

I'm driving in to work this morning here at the beautiful and spacious Procrastination Station compound and it hits me that the Colorado Rockies are one lil' teensy weensy win away from going to The WORLD SERIES.

I said WORLD SERIES.

How do you believe it!?!

The thing is that not every fan likes the same sport.

Baseball might not do it for you.

Hey, that's cool.

So, I'm wondering what our readers' favorite sports are . . .

That's the assignment.

I'm not naive. I know there are a few people on Earth who don't live in the USA, so let's hear all about those fun, interesting sports you have where you live, that we don't even know how to pronounce.

This should be educational -


Ben O.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tackle the Man - sometimes the simplest games are the most fun. What's better than tossing the ball up and running around till you get dogpiled?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I like baseball and basketball. I am not on speaking terms with my baseball team. They didn't make it to the world series and I am mad at them.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Champ Car Racing is my favorite sport. I live for it.

I also love hockey and Tigers baseball.

I was glad Colorado beat the Diamondbacks...now I'm rooting for the Indians. If Boston goes to the World Series, I'll be rooting for Colorado, but it's Cleveland, I have to support the Midwestern team.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... listing a favorite sport would imply that there are any sports I actually go out of my way to watch, wouldn't it? I enjoy watching a football game (of the American variety) if I'm trapped in a room with a TV and can't go do something more productive...

Really the only sporting events I go out of my way to watch are the Olympics, but more for the whole experience rather than any particular event. What can I say, I didn't get out much as a child...

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home