I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, August 20, 2007

Feedback Monday (#66)


So, I'm up bright and early and wondering what we can ask the masses this week and it occurs to me that we have not been too terribly supportive of the literary world lately.

That's gotta change, my friends.

A blog that doesn't promote the finer aspects of life is a little like a hot air balloon without a complete collection of potato chips that look like Bob Hope.

I'm not sure what that means . . .

Anyway, this week's question is our humble attempt at pulling ourselves out of the dark ages and once again lifting up the arts.

So, let's get right to it -
Who is your favorite character in literature?

That's it . . . that's the assignment.

Tell us all which fictional character you are fondest of and why.

It's not like there aren't a freakin' bazillion dudes to choose from.
Maybe it's the way Professor Moriarty was written so slyly into the shadows or how Jason Bourne never quite comes to terms with the pieces of his life as he discovers them, or it might even be the result of that enormous man-crush you've had on Mr. Darcy since you discovered the joy of reading back in junior high.

Let's hear all about it -

Should be fun.


Ben O.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger mcBlogger said...

WOW, that's a tough question. I've read so many books over the years, I can't say that I've ever had a favourite, and now looking back, I can't remember. I don't know...I just don't! Sorry!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

McBlogger, you better come up with something.

The default answer is Harry Potter.

You wouldn't want that to go down in eternal history as your answer, now would you?

:)

Ben O.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Cyrano de Bergerac, always.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough one, but my answer at the moment is Jean Valjean.

Either that or Voldemort...

12:21 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Malcolm Reynolds. The dude got under my skin. I'm not even sure why I love that character so much since really he's kind of a prick.
But he has an unending supply of passion and an seemingly endless will to live as well. Kind of breath taking to a lazy slouch like me. Plus, he's pretty.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home