I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, June 25, 2007

Feedback Monday (#62)


Uh, I guess I should post something and calm the growing fears that we're leaving the internet for good.

You should be so lucky.

The awful truth is that I was just slacking.

It's as simple as that.

Can't a guy take a little time and contemplate the deeper questions in life? Like "Why are we here?", "What does it all mean?" and "Why am I watching handwriting analysis of Paris Hilton from jail?"

I thought so.

The good news is that another Monday has erupted onto the scene and we are left, as usual, to make some sense of it.

Shall we?

A couple of weeks ago, we went to see The Police in concert and it got me thinking about some of the other bands out there that might be worth selling off a couple of acres of land to go see.

So, that's it . . . that's the assignment.

What musical group (that is currently NOT together) would you like to see get back together and rock the house?

This should be fun -


Ben O.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Queen, without a doubt. Of course Fred being dead sorta makes it difficult but ya never know...

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Aren't they touring with the singer from Bad Company? I could'a sworn I saw something on VH-1 about them or maybe I'm just losing my mind.

I agree, though. Queen with the Merc were awesome. Would have loved to have seen that show.

Ben O.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You could say you were PROCRASTINATING : )

I love Queen. Great now I have " Best friend" playing in my head.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

The Bee Gees but again there is that dead factor.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Queen. Good one.

How bout Guns and Roses or original Van Halen?

6:38 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Two words . . .

The Smiths


Ben O.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

My hair kinda looks like that lately. : )

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Have to agree with Terri. Yes, Queen was touring with Paul something or other, but that's not really Queen. I always thought they should have gotten George Michael. He did such a great job with them at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert or whatever the heck it was.

Mine would be Joy Division, which like Queen is impossible.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

The Smiths will never happen. Morrissey has even said if they get chosen for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that he won't show up if the other two (non-Johnny Marr) members are there.

But I agee that would be sweet.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Well, I'd like to see the original line up of The Who, and not The Pete Townsend Experience (Featuring Roger Daltrey) whom I saw at Glastonbury Festival over the weekend. (They stilll rocked really, really hard)

It shouldn't be too hard to re-animate the corpses of Entwhistle and Moon.

What could be more rock than having a couple of Zombies on stage?

12:33 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Menudo!!!! Ok, that's a total lie, but hey, I'm like that. Really, did they actually have songs out? I don't think I ever heard one. My votes would be for Big Wreck and Big Sugar. Both still out there but broken into different bands. Ooh, what about the Cure? Are they doing anything? I could make this list go on and on; I love music and cannot get enough. At least not before I destroy my hearing with the volume. ;)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Yep, The Cure is still out there, but I'm pretty sure that they were always switching members around anyway. Other than Robert Smith, I don't think they had any "solid" members.

Ben O.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Queen is a great answer. Good job terri. Ben O! Hey! Miss ya. I just was out making the old blog rounds and had to stop in to say howdee. Love what you've done with the place--lookin' good, lookin' good.
Ok--outie!
Come visit me sometime...
~S

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home