I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Super Fantastic Caption Contest (#42)

Okay, get those caption-creating muscles warmed up and dusted off.

It's that time again -

In keeping with our Joshua Tree Celebration theme this week, we have a pretty interesting picture.


It's sort of Joshua Tree themed, at least.
I have no idea who these bozos are, but I bet you all have some pretty wacky explanations for the apparent shenanigans.

Can't wait to read those comments.

Ben O.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Ben O. said...

If a tree falls in the desert and nobody leaves any comments, does it really make a sound at all?

Ben O.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I love these guys! They have the some really great ones on this album, like "Where the streets have no fame", "How to copycat an atomic bomb", and "Mimicry (In the name of Love)"...

8:10 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I agree . . . I especcially like "With or Without Permission". That was a huge hit for them back in the day.

Ben O.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Glenn said...

I got nothin'. Drawing a complete blank. But at least I'm not going to copy rollin.

1:08 AM  
Blogger mcBlogger said...

Blink blink...blink blink... this is me thinking. Nope, nothing. At least Manuka is a type of tree. Produces honey, also a town in Australia named after it. How's that for some useless information you'll never need to know in your life time?

4:22 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

"We're so desperate for someone, anyone to buy our album that we're going to copy a famous album cover hoping someone will buy it by mistake."

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vedge, their bass-harmonica player, does a great solo...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

You think this album was great . . . you should hear their follow up double album "Spittle and Flim".

It rocks!

Ben O.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home