I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, May 14, 2007

Feedback Monday (#60)

Say Hey, It's Monday!

So what, you ask?

It's the perfect time for us all to get some feedback up in here.

I know it's supposed to happen on Friday, but desperate times call for desperate measures. And less than desperate times call for moving Feedback Friday to Monday and calling it Feedback Monday . . . and everyone else playing along like it was a cool idea and possibly even planned.

Can ya dig?

So, here's the homework assignment this week -

What is your "Life Motto"?

Everyone has some sort of credo that they generally live their non-descript, pathetic little life by and we want to know all about yours.

If you haven't ever taken the opportunity to sit down in front of your flickering computer screen, think about it and attempt to put it into a few select words . . . well, today is your lucky day then because now you can. And you better do it, or else somebody downstairs is gonna let the dogs out.

This should be alot of fun -

Ben O.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, on a humorous note I like the following:

"When life throws you under the bus, be a speedbump."

On a more practical note, I've always like my friend's email signature that says:

"Oh Lord, let my words be sweet and tender, for tomorrow I may have to eat them."

For life-long applicability and to keep myself in perspective, I'd have to say:

"Be patient, God's not finished with me yet."

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I have a work motto from my days of working at the Univ.

"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

I'm not sure I have a life motto, per se, although right now the most apropos quote in my life is:

"Loneliness does not come from being alone; it comes from loving others to no avail." - Mario Stefani

10:19 AM  
Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

We Apologize For The Inconvenience.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!"

10:42 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

We know who you are "Anonymous" and . . . YES, we are out to get you.

:)

Ben O.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home