I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, August 06, 2007

Feedback Monday (#65)

Okay, here's one for ya . . .
The end of the world did not occur this past weekend and subsequently I now find myself sitting at the same flickering screen I always find myself sitting at after having just awaken from yet another end-of-the-word-less weekend.

So, what does that mean for you?

It means we need to get some feedback up in there.

And pronto.

This one's good, though. No need to hang your head and get all discouraged. The idea here is to have some fun connecting with each other and learning from what others have to say.

So, without any further belaborement (is that a word?) . . .

What would you be doing (professionally) if you could do anything you wanted?

That's it, that's the assignment.

Now, be careful with this one. Nobody won the Paris Hilton lotto here. You still have to work at an actual job and there are no trips around the world involved here, unless you want to be a cruise ship skipper.

This is simply the typical what is your "dream job" question that I'm sure I'm already being investigated for stealing from at least 13 blogs.

It should be fun and I know that I can't wait to hear what everyone has to contribute to the discussion.

Ben O.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

My dream job would be something to do with Champ Car where I got to travel to all the races, only work when there are no on-track activities and get to watch racing all weekend long.

Or more realistically, book editor, so I could fix all the mistakes I keep finding in books these days. Why, oh why, do I find "between he and I" in published books?????

9:51 AM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Personal pilot. For a champ car driver. Then I could watch all the races. :)

5:42 AM  
Blogger mcBlogger said...

I'd like to be a photographer (a well paid one at that) for National Geographic, visiting all the remote and unusal places on the planet.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home