I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, July 02, 2007

Feedback Monday (#63)


Okay, here's a good one for ya . . .


Naturally every single person out there who has ever read a word of this drivel is absolutely perfect.


But, let's pretend for a second that there was actually some little thing about yourself that didn't quite meet with those ultra-high standards.


In this fairy-pretend land . . . let's say that you could magically change that part of yourself and instantly become all that you were meant to be.


And you and the giant toad and the little people would all ride off into the Hollywood induced sunset.


Unfortunately, the World (even the pretend World here within the comfy confines of Procrastination Station) won't allow for such shenanigans.


Even so, that's your homework assignment this week.


We want to know all about that part of yourself that you would change were you able to do so.


It can be a physical trait, a supposed personality flaw or even an inability to understand and appreciate the humor of certain Scandinavian comedians.


We just want to hear about it.


So, let's hear about it.



Ben O.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to say it, but not a personality trait. I'd have perfect vision.

I can't even see my glasses when they're not on. I have to feel for them. Yes, I'm that blind.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I would like to be able to do what I want with no guilt or second thoughts. It's hard to do that when you have people in your life that you care about. Moving to Alaska has always been a fantasy of mine but I don't think my family would appreciate it!

9:04 PM  
Blogger flea said...

hmmm this one is a tough one..man there are oh so many things...to just pick one...dammit i don't think i can do it..

ok, that's the power i would want, to not be so indecisive..there i did it

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Like flea there are so many from which to choose. Like Zombieslayer I can't find my glasses after the damn cat has knocked them off the nightstand, but I've lived with it since 1973, so I guess I don't care that much (although I have actually started to consider surgery something I swore I'd never do not all that long ago).

Supposed personality flaw? You a therapist? I would eliminate whatever personality flaw it is that scares men off even after declaring their love for five years.

10:08 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

I would change two physical traits. One, I wouldn't be fat anymore, and two, my nose wouldn't be - well, it's not exactly crooked, it's more lopsided, I think, so whatever the problem is, my nose wouldn't be that anymore.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home