I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Top Ten Favorite Dance Titles

In honor of the return of Dancing With the Stars, the crack team of researchers here at Procrastination Station is proud to present our Top 10 Favorite Dance Titles . . .

1. The Twinkle

2. Fifi's Lament

3. Grandparents Gone Bad

4. The Rasputin Shuffle

5. Liquored Up and Ready to Go

6. Forever Naked

7. The Funky Amish Elder

8. Now You See It, Now You Don't

9. Toe Cheese Swap

10. The Stoned Sasquatch


Ben O.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

1. The Twinkle is my favorite.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

My blog-slacking has ended. ;-)

5:25 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Myutopia - I like that one alot too. You can really throw your back out though if you aren't properly trained.

Kathleen - So good to be up and running again with quality commenters back as well.

Ben O.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it be known that Sasquatches are rarely stoned by their own will. Certain plants grow like weeds and cases of Sasquatches getting stoned are generally caused by inhaling smoke during a forest fire.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Toe cheese Swap - LOL - that one got me!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Toe Cheese Swap, blech! :P

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home