I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, October 29, 2007

Feedback Monday (#69)


Okay people, here's one for ya . . .

All Hallow's Eve is creeping ever closer and I haven't even trimmed the words "Trick or Treat" into the hedge yet.

Oh, the shame of it.

The good news (yep, there's good news) is that I did get the check written for this year's dues to The Creepiest Guy Around Society, so that shipment of dry ice and recycled fake spider webs should be arriving any minute now.

And, yes . . . that is a lightsabre and not merely the proof that I'm glad to see you, residing in my pocket. (Guess what I'm going as this year. Go ahead - guess.)

So, since it's way too scary around here for anything else - this week's Feedback Question simply must coincide.

Here goes -

What scares you the most?

That's it. That's the assignment.

Tell us all about that secret fear. The thing you never tell anyone about because it's just too frightening and you're worried about sending yourself into a shaking fit from which you might never return.

Woooooooo Haa Haa Haa Haa Haa

(Can you feel the artificially enhanced spookiness already?)


Should be fun . . .


Ben O.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm scared of losing my Grandma who will be 89 in December. She's the coolest and the best and I've told her that she's not allowed to die for many many years (at least 20).

Other than that, a relationship with a guy where I'd have to bare my soul and deal with my issues. Life is so much easier alone. Or in my case, with cats.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Hey, people live to be 109 all the time. I'm feeling good about her odds.

:)

Ben O.

6:59 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Truthfully, the thing that scares me the most is a fear of drowning. I don't like being stuck on a bridge when traffic is bad. I always start thinking about the bridges that have collapsed.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Ben O - I like the way you think. ;-)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

What? No spiders or vampires or three-headed glow-in-the-dark wolfman-a-zoids?

What is Hollywood going to do with us?

Ben "The Headless Blogsman" O.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hmf, you beat me to it. For me it's three-headed glow-in-the-dark wolfman-a-zoids.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Yes!

I knew that there was at least one person out there with the exact same fear as me.

It really is a small world after all.

Ben O.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Chipper said...

Snakes. That's it, any size, shape or color will terrify me. You know the tiny garter snakes? The ones you can crush with your ooft if need be? Yup, can reduce me to tears in an instance!

So what's yours?

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home