I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Feedback Recap

Well, I've been called out. Yes Sir - my beloved younger sister (Sis C.) was checking out the blog a couple of days ago and wanted to know which movie I would love to be pasted into.

Apparently, I never gave my own response while everyone else was busy waxing poetic on the subject. This got me thinking that I should probably go back and fill the masses in on my answers to some recent Feedback Friday questions that I never actually answered on the first go around.

I can feel the excitement building. It's like a strange purple fog of anticipation growing heavier and denser . . . no wait, that's just Biff singing to his "Wild Parsley" plants that he keeps down in the sub-basement and for some strange reason, won't let anyone else go near.

So, without further ado - Here are my answers to selected Feedback Friday (or Saturday) questions from the archives.

Feedback Friday (#29) - If you could be in any movie, which movie would you be in?

This is easy . . . I would totally be in Bladerunner. For my money that is the coolest vision of the future that has ever been presented so far. Every time I watch that flick, I always want to just walk the streets and soak up the bizarre mix of cultures. Flying cars wouldn't be too terrible either.

Feedback Saturday (#28) - What is your favorite song?

Gotta be "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd. It is just a cool, moody and not to mention lengthy chunk of output from one of the best pure rock bands out there. I love how it is broken up into like 17,000 parts. And to think it came out while the rest of the world was busy disco-dancing their lil' booties off . . . amazing.

Feedback Friday (#27) - What is your least favorite part of your personality?

Okay, let's just skip over that one shall we.

Actually, it would have to be my negativity. Most people who know me would probably say that I'm pretty upbeat and likeable, but I do have a negative side and it often gets the best of me.

We'll leave it at that.

Feedback Saturday (#26) - What is your favorite TV show theme song?

The all-time best TV show theme song was from Twin Peaks. It was a song called "Falling" and it was magical. Other great theme songs are from Simon & Simon, Cheers, Night Court, Welcome Back Kotter, Miami Vice and Law & Order. I like it when the song really fits the show.

Well, that's it for now, but it's been fun. We might have to re-visit this again sometime.


Ben O.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Cool answers Ben. I haven't been around in a while so here's my take:
- I don't remember Bladerunner. I would be in Ocean's 11. Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc - say no more.
- Pink Floyd Rocks! But mine is probably Unchained Melody. Too beautiful.
- Personality... ditto. On all of it.
- Theme song - Loved that Twin Peaks song. Also the one from Roswell, by Dido. Also beautiful.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to hear your answers as well. you throw out great questions for the world to ponder, but i'd always like to know what's going on in your mind, too. wait...that might be kinda scary. :)

great answers - you know, i've never seen bladerunner. is it from the 80s or something?

good talkin to you. keep the feedback questions coming. :)

-sister c

8:42 AM  
Blogger Chipper said...

Great post! I love all of those old tv theme songs!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home