I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Feedback Friday (#27)


Okay, here's one for ya . . .

What is your least favorite part of your personality?

We're cuttin' right to the chase this week. Uncharacteristically direct, you might say.

Without getting too terribly personal, fill myself and the overbearing (and underpaying) Management here at Procrastination Station in on that side of yourself that you would rather not see quite as much of.

Maybe you have an undeniable tendency to swipe packages of diapers from the "Up-All-Nite" when the clerk is out for a smoke, or could it be that you delight in collecting perfectly folded sheets of dryer lint from the community laundry, or it might even be that you secretly want to be a knight in shining armour.

We're not judging here (well, we might judge a lil' bit) . . . the point is that as long as we can avoid the words "little", "bo" and "peep" in that order . . . I think we're all gonna be okay.

Think of it as a discount session in group therapy . . . or you could also think of it as exposing something that is terribly painful and utterly personal to thousands and thousands of people.

Your choice.

* actually, it's more like 10's and 10's of people . . . but who's counting?


Ben O.

(BTW - Don't forget to click the Audiozue button if ya haven't already. Thanks!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

My least favorite part of my persaonlity is my extreme directness. I would be rich if I had a dollar for everybody said to me, "Geez, Kathleen, don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel." with the most incredible sarcasm you've ever heard in your life.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Fred - Yep, I've been putting off responding to your comment, but I figured I better do it sometime.

Kathleen - Actually, through some bizarre loop-hole in the tax code, I'm afraid that the dollar you just mentioned is 33% percent property of Procrastination Station now . . . since you spoke of it in the textual framework of our beloved comments section.

:)

Ben O.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Or my spelling of personality...bloody hell, learn to proofread, girl!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

hmmm...

...judgmental
...impatient
...lazy
...selfish
...*vicious

*when I'm arguing, I tend to take "defensive" to the next level.
Good thing I don't show my 'bad side' all the time.
sheesh.

3:39 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Definitely procrastination. That's why I love here at the Station.

You know, I could have been the first comment. I was here. But then I got distracted and, well, you know the rest. I think the fact that Fred is first with the comment reveals him to be nothing short of a procrastination poser!

10:09 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

What is your least favorite part of your personality?

Heh. It's the title of your blog.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home