I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Until Next Year . . .

Well, Ski Season is finally over and here is the rundown for anyone who is interested (I know there is at least one person out there . . . hey, who put that mirror there?)

13 days on the sticks broken down as follows -

2 at Arapahoe Basin
4 at Copper Mountain
2 at Winter Parkand
5 at Sol Vista

That's approximately 5,923 turns made; 873,561 flakes of snow run over; 2 1/2 toes frozen off and exactly no underwear modeling contract offer signings.

I try to look cool when I catch air, but nobody seems to notice.

Oh well . . . until next year.


Ben O.

(BTW - Don't forget to click the Audiozue button if ya haven't already. Thanks!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

It's nice that we all have different hobbies - well, trust me, you're very glad that I don't ski.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Oh dear, the contract must've gotten lost in the mail.

11:03 AM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Glad you came through with no broken bones or need for rescue on the mountain. (gee, that was cheery).

5:21 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Kathleen - Each to his (or her) own. I enjoy it alot, but I totally see how people can not be into it at all.

Terri - If I had a nickel for every time I said that to myelf . . . I would have about 13 cents.

Strings - Thanks for cheering me up, bro.

Ben O.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Ben O.

Though I can ski, I wouldn't say that I ski...I agree with all the commenters: it's good to have varied interests, the contract must have gotten lost and I'm glad you didn't get broken out there...Poor Sonny Bono...Did you know he decided he'd had enough of show business the day he was on the set of "Fantasy Island" (1978), shooting a scene with Hervé Villechaize as Tattoo, and forgot Tattoo's name. Villechaize flew into a rage at Bono, who related later that he literally asked himself what the hell was he doing there...(from www.imdb.com)...

I went on a bit of a tangent there...

Anyway...take care out there, Ben!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

2:13 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

I haven't been skiing in years, and that makes me sad. I love to ski, but I just never get the time. Maybe next year.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home