I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, April 06, 2006

T-Shirt Logic

Apparently, Today is the 75th Birthday of The Twinkie. The coolest part is that I think the very first one off the line is still on some grocery store shelf somewhere. Wasn't it Andy Warhol who said that after a Nucular (props, W) War the only things that would still be around would be cockroaches, Ashlee Simpson and Twinkies? I'm pretty sure it was him . . . or maybe it was Tito Jackson. No matter, the point is -

Happy Birthday Mr. Twinkie!


Evil Twin Biff

4 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

I don't eat twinkies but I saw a tee-shirt yesterday that I am going to have to purchase for myself . It said " don't interupt me when I am talking to myself" Have a good weekend!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Undr - The problem is that you keep eating it and it keeps getting smaller and smaller and pretty soon . . . it's gone and you sink.

Breazy - The best T-shirt I saw lately was . . . maybe Biff should post it.

Ben O.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I actually like Twinkies but don't eat them since I'm not sure I want to be embalmed from the inside while still alive. ;-)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I hear that you can get them fried as well . . .

Ain't life grand?

Ben O.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home