I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Feedback Saturday (#24)

Well, I'm back.

We tore up the slopes, the fake wood paneling at the condo and the all-you-can-eat buffet at The Drunken Moose Bar & Grill.

I'm kidding . . . the trip was a total blast, though. Colorado really is a treat in the Winter.

But, enough about me. I want to hear something about you all.

That's right . . . I'm in the mood for some feedback.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I want to hear all about your favorite "Green" thing. Give it some thought and then wax poetic about whatever it is that is green and turns you on.

Maybe you have a crush on Kermit the Frog or you just can't seem to get enough of the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders' "Away" uniforms or you might enjoy collecting pond scum and letting it dry so you can use it to decorate your newly renovated sitting area. I don't care, I just wanna hear about it.

I only have one rule with this one - you can't say that your favorite green thing is money. Everybody loves money . . . that's why they call it money!

Got it?

Cool.

This really should be fun . . . and interesting.


Ben O.

(BTW - Don't forget to click the Audiozue button if ya haven't already. Thanks!)

15 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

The sun when it's reflected in (on?) the sea, as seen from a cliff.
Now I really really want a vacation. I'm blaming you.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Sorry to cause you such vacation withdrawal, Anne. Nice image though.

Ben O.

1:05 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Drunk chicks with green teeth are always good for a laugh or two.

3:15 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

I'm repeating myself, but what do you have when you've got two green balls in your hand? Kermit the Frog's undivided attention.

I can't get enough of that.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

the grass in spring when it is very green and unreal looking ! I really would like to see that green now because it is icing here as I type .

6:41 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

I like the green of the 1969 Camaro that sits on the top of my computer. It reminds me of taking a road trip without a care in the world. Now if only it were the life-size version...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Dang, you mentioned my favorite green thing in the post. Definitely Kermit the Frog, followed closely by green grass and green trees. Then peridots, my birthstone and my car

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Fuzz - I know I can never get enough of the beauty that is green teeth. Anyone else with me and Fuzzbox on this?

Anyone?

Strings - I love that joke. I feel sorry for Kermie, though. Tough haul, buddy.

Sherry - I hear ya . . . Spring is an the way, so they say as I look out my window at the snow, snow, snow and more snow.

Fred - We here at the PS never want anyone to think too hard about anything. Nice feedback, though.

Breazy - I hear ya on that one.

Trin - Don't you mean that you wish you could shrink so you could take a ride in the green camaro all over your desk? What an adventure that would be.

Kathleen - It is surprising actually how many people are totally into Kermit the freakin' Frog. Pretty cool character and he can sing. That's always a plus when you are made out of fabric and have some dude's hand up your . . .

Okay then . . . until later.

Ben O.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

The green of the grass in Ireland offset against the eternally grey sky. It's so bright you almost need sunglasses to look at it.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Kermit, green grass, brocoli, limes and the word verification letters in green cause I always get them right.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

mmm...something green that I love.

I love Yoda.
I would like to squeeze Yoda until I can feel his little heart beating. Then I would like to dress Yoda in some fuzzy pajamas and cuddle him in my rocking chair. Too bad he's dead and not real anyways.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Terri - I agree. Ireland is very, very beautiful. Nice choice.

Beading Gal - Kermit is certainly green.

Sadie - Yoda is really more of a beige-ish sort of off-green, but we'll let it slide this one time. He is pretty cool, huh? I love it when he kick's @$$ with his light saber in episode 2. He doesn't even reach for his saber . . . it comes to him, thank you very much.

Ben O.

10:28 AM  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

my favorite "green" thing. does Tipper Gore count (she's still a babe)?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Bear - I think you are in the wrong place . . . the Tipper Gore Addicts Recovery Group is two blogs over.

LOL

That is good stuff - Ben O.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Ben O.

Oscar the Grouch and Green Day, of course! (Lingo Slinger's shoes are pretty cool too).

I hope all is well after your getaway.

I've been trying to make my rounds for several days now...This blogging business is pretty tricky!

Take care, Ben O!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home