I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feedback Saturday (#22)

Okay, it's that day again.

Yep, Friday, er I mean Saturday . . . and as every blog-reading maniac out there knows, that can only mean one thing.

Let me guess - it's time to change the soil in all of those perfectly lined up potted plants down in the basement that Evil Twin Biff never lets anyone water but himself? We can finally throw out last month's milk? The rent on that creepy storage space on the edge of town is due (yes, actually . . . but that's not the answer).

In fact, it's time for another wonderfully intriguing edition of Feedback Saturday. I knew you'ld be overwhelmed with happiness.

(Oh, we're overwhelmed, but that dead silence you hear resonating throughout the internet ain't exactly the result of happiness)

Okay, enough nonsense. This week, we're going to conduct a little psychological experiment and if you actually read this far down, you get to be the guinea pigs for said experiment. Here's how it's gonna work -

Step 1 - Read the previous post about my new little Audiozue button down on the left.

Step 2 - (and here's where the fun really begins) If you haven't already clicked the button, explain yourself and your despicable actions in a 3750 word essay.

Our crack team of English Professors (Me and Biff) will be here all weekend grading your work and I know what a comma looks like, so don't even think about trying to pull one over. No chance Dude!

I live for this stuff.


Ben O.

7 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Firsties! hahaha

Can I post my essay in a comment here?
;-)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Terri, you are exempt from the essay because you clicked, girlie. You can write an essay if you want, but it only needs to be 1760 words long.

Ben O.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Framesby 86 said...

You will have to make my essay much shorter or take the punishment attached to reading 4000 of my words. I will click again for you. I have more than one blog.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I clicked.
*sticking out my tongue*

10:06 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Ben, you are too kind... I think I'll go click again, just for fun.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

whew that was a close one no essay! :) I clicked for you again!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I clicked, so I don't have to write an essay, right? Did I have to sign up for something to make it count for you? Because I didn't.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home