I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, February 13, 2006

Dude, That Sucks

Okay, I know it's been a few days. At first glance, it might appear that I have been neglecting my sworn duties as keeper of the Eternal "Procrastination Station" Flame, but in actuality nothing could be further from the truth.

We were up at Copper Mountain skiing this weekend and I pulled a muscle in my back. I bet you didn't know that every single muscle in the human body is attached to that little muscle in the lower back. Well, I am here to tell you that they are. You can't even fart without tweaking that sucker. It was all I could do to get down the mountain.

Totally Not Cool!

Anyway - as you might have guessed, I haven't exactly felt like sitting at the desk for longer than three seconds at a time. I'm not digging for sympathy. What I do want is some feedback on things that have been happening out there in the blogosphere to the coolest (and most loyal) readers around that will make me take my mind off of this never-ending pain.

Sort of a Feedback Monday . . . if you will.

Go - You're on the clock.


Ben O.

10 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

Hey, as not much has been happening to me (whether I'm a cool reader remains to be seen, but whatever...), you get all my sympathy. I hope you feel better soon.
On the bright side (err...), it means that you can now follow the Olympic Games, no?

10:22 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I went to London to visit my sister this weekend and I bought buttons there. Exciting stuff, eh?
Oh, and b.t.w... you have my sympathy whether you want it or not.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Eh, after almost a year of blogging (tomorrow is my blog anniversary), I can safetly say that when you are away from blogs for even as long as a month or more--catching up is easy to do and you're not missing much*.


*I'm just saying that to make you feel better. You've missed tons of great stuff at the Junction. Take care of yourself and don't say I didn't tell you so.

11:52 AM  
Blogger DelBoy said...

I went out to a friend's bachelor's party, got drunk and woke up with a hangover! Cheer you up?

12:54 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Hmmm. Lets see...
I switched from an "Angel" quote of the day to a "Firefly" quote of the day.
This blogger, (http://scientificactivist.blogspot.com/) got George Deutsch fired.
Cheney shot someone.
And no one seems to be mentioning the Olympics.

So, you didn't miss much. But, I am sorry about your back. Feel better soon.

1:00 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

I got married to a biker, and my grandfather fell off a car while body surfing. You'll have to read the rest for yourself.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

My evil twin has the flu, I got 7 puppies running around biting at my ankles. I went back in my archives to see what I wrote about Valentine's Day last year only to discover that I made one post last February. Take care!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Mammoth game rocked on Saturday. I think it had something to do with the double-tall Jack and Cokes our waiter was bringing us.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blog has be slacking lately too as all I do when I get home from work is pick up the last Harry Potter book, I gotta get it done, it's getting soooo good!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Hey, I was pulling a muscle last night, and my wife walks in, and ... wait a minute. Maybe not the same thing you were talking about ...

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home