I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Anyone Want To Hit The Slopes?

Well, I've been up in the mountains skiing the past two days (and having a total blast - I might add), but the downside is, as you've probably noticed by now, that I've generally been neglecting most of my duties as Lead Blog Writer here at Procrastination Station. I guess I can kiss that new office goodbye, huh?

I actually had 2 and a half decent ideas over said span of time, but due to a total and complete lack of computer access while riding the lift (and an equally total and complete lack of wittiness), nothing actually made it into the blog.

(Everyone says "No Duh!" in perfect unison)

I did receive some interesting pictures of the newest ski resort to hit the scene. They look great and everyone seems to be having a really good time . . . the only catch is that the freakin' ski hill is in the middle of the Arabian Desert. Does that seem a tad strange to anyone else . . . or is it just me?

Ordinarily the only thing you have to watch out for might be a couple of crazy snowboarders, not a herd of wild camels. It sort of adds a whole new dimension to the the term "Apres Ski" . . . if you catch my drift.

Anyway - sorry for the lack of content lately, but every now and then you just have to push the keyboard back, count to 1,376 and get some fresh air. I was starting to smell my own brain . . . and I'm pretty sure that ain't good.

Ben O.

4 Comments:

Blogger StringMan said...

Yeah, when you can smell your brain, it's time to give it a rest (great line Ben!).

I'll bet there are alot of collisions at that ski resort, with those arabs wearing the towels on the head and all. One quick turn of the head, the towel goes over your eyes, and you can't see anything!

3:04 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Ski Arabia. I wonder if the have a one camel open sleigh?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I'm going to the snow this weekend.
Yippee.
I hate being wet and cold--I'm glad some people enjoy it though, all that white stuff would be wasted.

12:26 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

That's awesome! I wish I had a friend to invite me to Arabia. I want to go to that.

Or never mind. What the !@#$%^& am I talking about. We have real skiing 45 minutes from where I live.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home