I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Friday, January 13, 2006

There Can Be Only One

Before I post this week's Feedback Friday session, I wanted to throw out a quick nod to the 30 Second Bunny Films. These are some really imaginative short videos that are actually quite funny and amazingly true to the original content, albeit in condensed and animated format. One of my favorite movies is "Highlander", and I get a real kick out of the 30 second bunny performance of that flick.

I like how every time someone says "There can be only one."

She pops up and asks "Only one what?"

Here is the link for the 30 Second Bunny Production of Highlander - Enjoy.


Ben O.

2 Comments:

Blogger fakies said...

I love Highlander, but the bunny Highlander is a close second!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Highlander has to be one of the most under-appreciated films out there. It has it all - humor, adventure, love, magic, Sean Connery.

The Bunnies are pretty cute, huh?

Ben O.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home