I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Sunday, April 30, 2006

That's The Way The Cookie Fumbles

Hey - the big Audiozue Click-O-Rama Contest is finally over and guess what . . . Procrastination Station came in 3rd place.

It's like my mentor, One-Eyed Sylvio always said "Drive for snow and putt for glow".

Oh, wait . . . maybe it was "A rolling scone gathers no sauce"

"If you can't beat 'em, join the NAACP"?

Anyway, I had a blast and I know I speak for all 6 & 1/2 of us here at Corporate Headquarters when I say "Thank You" to all the PS readers out there who clicked through and checked out Levi's newest creation. Audiozue should be way cool when it hits later this month, and it was a pleasure helping get the word out about it.

Good Luck, Levi.


Ben O.

2 Comments:

Blogger StringMan said...

Ben, for all that hawkin', whorin', and remindin', you only got third place? What's this country coming to! Good luck to Levi.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Sherry - Fun Stuff, huh?

Stings - I know . . . I totally sold my soul to anyone with a computer and a mouse and I'm the shortest level of the medal platform.

Oh, well . . . what are ya gonna do?

:)

Ben O.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home