I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Most Depressing Day of The Year

Okay people, here's one for ya . . .

Yesterday was supposedly "The Most Depressing Day of the Year". Hey, I don't make this stuff up - I heard it on the radio. I guess it has something to do with Christmas expenditure bills coming due and abandoned New Year's Resolutions and the Sun and the Moon aligning and the cost of foreign oil. It all comes to a head on the 3rd Monday in January every year. Wonderful.

With all due respect to the experts at NASA, I would humbly submit that there are actually more depressing days scattered throughout the year. Hey, I'm certainly not a professional, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

(That's not true.)

So, here's a handy, dandy lil' guide as to what we here at Procrastination Station think are actually more depressing days than the official most depressing day of the year -


1. Whatever day The Spice Girls Reunion Tour Extravaganza comes to your town.

2. Feedback Fridays

3. You've all heard of Groundhog day - what about Three-Toed Sloth day? It's pretty depressing.

4. The day that it's your turn to test out the "kicked in the nuts" machine.

5. The day after your car's warranty expires and everything starts falling off en masse as you barrel down the freeway.


Wow, that was actually depressing. I think I need some ice cream.


Ben O.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Oooh, ice cream...too bad I'm trying to lose weight. *sigh*

I wasn't depressed on Monday, even though my Discover bill was due that day. Although I wasn't happy to hear that the Giants beat the Pack the night before. But I shall persevere as I don't really care.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Kicked in the nuts machine. :::snicker:::

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

I was depressed yesterday, when you happened to find my page. I guess everyone's day is different.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home