I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Set the iPod for Stun, Captain

We proudly present The Procrastination Station Top Ten Thanksgiving Songs of All Time -

1. "The Last Pumpkin Pie on Earth" by Withering Dumplin

2. "The Thanksgiving Waltz" by The Soggy Stuffing Boys (with Pappy Longflap on Stand-Up Bass)

3. "No Sleep 'Til Puddin'" by Grandmaster Greensleeves

4. "Rockin' Around the Leftovers" by Bilbo and the Baginses

5. "Please, Please, Please Let me Get What I Want . . . More Mashed Potatoes" by The Sloths

6. "Congealed Salad on My Mind" by Willie Nelson, jr.

7. "Giblet Gravy, Baby!" by Big Bad Doofus Daddy

8. "Pretty Lil' Wishbone" by Sarafina Buenoano

9. "Shoppin' at the Butt Crack O' Dawn" by Albino Forever

10. "The Cranberry Sauce Jiggle" by Mortimer Dorfman and the Mortimer Dorfman Sextet (with accompanying interpretive dance)

**Unfortunately due to an apparent severe lack of interest, the songs on this list are no longer available on iTunes (or anywhere else for that matter.)


Ben O.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

And I was SO hoping to catch a glimpse of the interpretive dance! Don't worry, TimeLife will come out with an 18 disc box set (with free turkey) in a few years. You just wait and see.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Chipper said...

You know, I think I'd like to see that interpretive dance/jiggle as well!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Get in line . . . get in line.

Ben O.

7:52 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

I never knew there were so many Thanksgiving songs. And here I was thinking the holiday was getting jipped. Thanks for setting me straight.

Now dance! ;)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Cute...a pic for you...

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang. Not on iTunes? With titles like those, how could one not have them in their collection? It boggles my mind.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home