I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Can See The Lips Moving And Yet There Is Still Nothing Intelligent Coming Out

Sorry to weasel out again and avoid having to actually pony up and think about what to say in yet another post by simpy clipping in one of my favorite Redmeat cartoons from the ole' archive, but I just get such a kick out of them.

The last time I checked, it was still my blog, yes?

Good, now sit down, finish your cheerios and start laughin' at the pretty lil' comic strip.

Laugh I said. I don't hear anything.


Ben O.

BTW - In my humble opinion, we as a society simply do not use the word "jive" nearly enough anymore.

What a waste.

9 Comments:

Blogger leesepea said...

Firsties?

I'm not so sure how to jive with that.

*Wink*

11:23 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

759 points for Leesepea - she used the word "jive" in a sentence . . . sort of.

(I print them up myself in the basement, so I wouldn't get too excited.)

Ben O.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - In my humble opinion, we as a society simply do not use the word "jive" nearly enough anymore.

What a waste.


This made me giggle. :)

11:47 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Yeah.
Can't laugh at something that cuts way too close to the bone. Except for me it would have been Barbie dolls and Battle of the Planets.
But really... same difference, no?

2:19 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I did laugh, I will try to incorporate "jive" into my everyday vernacular. This is put on the backburner temporarily as right now I'm stuck on "wicked"

5:57 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

June Cleaver used the word "jive" to great effect in the first Airplane movie. "Excuse me, I speak jive."

8:29 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

HA!!
That comic strip reminds me of the cartoon Sealab 2020.
Ever watch it? I love it. Funny stuff.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

I have no idea how to use "jive" in a sentence, unless you're talking about the dance...

but I am soooooo with wanting to forget some conversations ever happened.

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Dude, that's a tough call. If Bionic Man gets a shot in, Kung Fu would be out cold. But Kung Fu's pretty fast and would probably throw Bionic Man into the pit of poisonous snakes. Kung Fu always finds a way to win.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home