I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Adventure of Evil Twin Biff (Part 1)

As many of you already know, Evil Twin Biff is out on the road trying to drum up support for Procrastination Station. Ever since the writer's strike, the readership here at our beloved blog has slipped a little. Where we once routinely saw readership in the sixes and sevens, those numbers are now hovering right below two.

That's not exactly primo, people.

So, in an attempt to win back your loyalty, we are going door to door. Well, that's not entirely true. It is Evil Twin Biff after all. He might get sidetracked and spend a few evenings at the local pub. In the case of that happening, feel free to come on down and join him. He doesn't bite (anymore) and if you are really desperate, he can always show you the tattoo he started but never got finished on his left buttock. That's usually good for a few laughs.

While our primary column writer is out (and the overworked, underpaid intern is still downstairs syphoning out rainwater from that awful storm we had last week), we have decided to tap the outside world for some material. Here is what I found today -

I didn't know she could count!?!

Until later - Ben O.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger J. Hi said...

I support you!!! I wish Miley was my BFF. :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

Uh oh...I guess I'm number two.

I'm sure the door-to-door campaigning will work. Keep up the fight. We need change!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Looks like you up to three whole readers/commenters!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Evil Twin Biff would be proud.

Somebody remind me to tell him if he ever comes back.

Ben O.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

4

4:40 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

5! At least your readers can count. ;)

2:01 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

For a moment, I thought I WAS Evil Twin Biff...

7:34 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

*sigh* "you're up to..."

I really should learn to proofread.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home