I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Feedback Sunday (#43)


Yowza, this weekend has flown by. It still feels like Friday to me . . . and I bet Mack Brown wishes it still was.

For the ever-popular "Sunday" version of Feedback Friday, Evil Twin Biff, myself and the over-worked, under-appreciated Summer Intern they say works here (but nobody's seen for two and a half weeks) want to know all about the worst trouble you have ever been in.

This one could be a tad tricky. Naturally, we don't want ya to break your parole or anything. The point here is to allow a little insight into the calibre of your average PS reader. I'm guessing that every single one of you out there has never so much as even stepped out into a cross-walk before the appropriate cue from the indicator light.

Evil Twin Biff, on the other hand, is somewhat jaded in his view of humanity and he's got a cool $50 riding on at least two or three instances of jail time.

So let's hear all about the mess you made of your mother's garden, or that time you thought it would be really cool to wear nothing but a confederate flag to work, or you could even go so far as to fill us all in on your part in the Great Cincinnati Water-Balloon Incident of '83.

This should really be interesting . . .


Ben O.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben O. said...

There's no charge for leaving a comment.

It's totally free.

Ben O.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Bloody hell, try proofreading before posting!

I'm not much of a troublemaker, but I did get grounded once when I was young. I think it was 5th grade. I went ice skating with my best friend and while at the rink I had Good & Fruity even though it was Lent and candy was verboten. When I got home, something gave me away and Mom asked, "Did you have candy?" I knew I wasn't supposed to, so I said, "No." Apparently I can't lie for beans and I got grounded for a week for lying - no dessert for an entire week. And even though dessert was normally two cookies, that week Mom made pudding just to punish me extra. She said it was for lying, I still believe I would have been grounded either way.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Don't you just love the word "verboten" ...

Ben O.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm guessing we're not counting moving violations. Otherwise I'd have to 'fess up about that speeding ticket and that time I turned right on red when that little sign said not to...

Oh, the shame...

But if we're not counting those, I'd have to say it was the time I took advantage of the fact that I was listed on our family's movie rental membership and rented a movie my parents would not have wanted me to watch. It was Aliens. With Sigourney Weaver. And lots of scary slimy things running around killing people. I was promptly removed from the list of people allowed to rent movies had to wait what seemed like a year before I was reinstated...

And that's the worst you'll get me to admit in writing. :-)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

The worse trouble I ever got in? Yikes. The one that came to mind a little TOO personal to share of the internet *mystery surrounds* but I DID throw a party at a friend's house and my parents house was just a block away.
Things were going swimmingly until someone showed up to the party with a PA system. They announced to the world (and my parents) that the, "Pot has arrived!"
My parents, to this day, do not let me forget it.
I was grounded to say the very least.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home