I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Feedback Friday (#36)


Okay people, it's Friday again (work with me . . . it's technically still Thursday, but due to budget cut-backs I'm gonna go ahead and post this sucker a few hours early). I can all but hear the big-wigs up in Corporate complaining about all the money we spend on clean water and cooked food down here.

This blog thing isn't always the glamour-fest that it might seem.

Okay . . . here's this week's assignment -

What is your favorite thing to do with your free time?

What is your dearest hobby or most treasured way to waste a stolen moment?

That's it - That's your homework for the weekend.

Tell us all about it . . . and don't even think about leaving out any of the details about how you love to go cow-tipping in the buff in the Autumn moonlight or how the tiles always fall your way when you're in the "zone" during those weekend-long Scrabble-by-way-of-Twister Tournaments.

Do tell.

This should be a fun one . . .


Ben O.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea - I finally caught up and can leave comments! Favorite way to spend free time - scrapbooking and, although we don't go often enough, 14er Festing!! Sister-in-Law O

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, there is nothing better than watching the sun come up while out on the golf course. Early morning tee time in Colorado, priceless.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Sis-in-law O - I'm so glad you are caught up. I felt bad that you were spending so much time reading this stuff. I agree with your comment though - except for the scrapbooking thing.

Mark - Only slightly less inspiring than the sun setting on a disc golf course, huh?

Ben O.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I'm going to break the trend of out-doorsy answers and say I like to play Counter-Strike. Yeah, it's a computer game, and yeah, it's indoors...

Maybe if I lived somehere scenic like Colorado and had something to climb other than a ladder, I would go with one of the earlier answers. Oh well...

12:09 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sadly, this IS my hobby.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Knitting while watching Netflix movies. Reading, playing on-line on my brand new MacBook.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Of course, my absolute favorite thing is to go to Champ Car races, but that's dictated by their schedule.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Napping in the afternoon, knowing that there is stuff that I really should be doing... Kind of a guilty pleasure.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

answer:
Read good books!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Rollin - games are great. We play them even here in Colorado

Liz - Sadly I can attest.

Kathleen - New Macbook, huh? Sounds like a certified time-killer right there.

Violet - nice.

Glenn - I think you're bluffing.

Sadie - long time no comment. You moved in yet? I agree with your book's comment totally.

Ben O.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

you should read my bloggity blog before asking such obvious questions. I kid. It's good to be back, friend--missed this place.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I'm all about obvious questions . . .

Ben O.

5:02 AM  
Blogger mcBlogger said...

Alone in the car is the only free time I can steal. That's why I don't car-pool. I choose to sing as loud as I can to my favourite songs all the way to work and back. I've been noticed, laughed at, pointed at, and smiled at...it's all good, and I don't care one iota

9:26 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

Sitting in my hammock chair in my back yard with a good book.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home