I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, April 17, 2008

372,824 Accountants Agree

Top Ten things that Procrastination Station advises not to say to your Financial Advisor this tax season -

1. "Should I use my real name or what they called me in prison?"

2. "Does cashing out my 401K and taking an all-inclusive Alaskan Cruise count as an early withdrawal?"

3. "I'm thinking about cloning myself so I can have another dependent."

4. "Do you mind if I frisk you and check for any wires or recording devices?"

5. "I have decided to call the money I earn "Shmemcome" instead of "Income" - that way I won't have to report any of it to the IRS."

6. "I thought all I had to do to get an extension was to say "Beatlejuice" three times."

7. "Does the marijuana I'm growing down in the basement qualify me as a farmer?"

8. "I was going to donate that money to charity, but then it occurred to me that I could buy myself an iPod instead and just lie on the tax form."

9. "Come on! Live a little. Move that decimal over a few spaces."

10. "Here, take this box and hide it somewhere. I don't want to know where it is."


Helping the World out, one 1040EZ at a time.

The Management

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger J. Hi said...

Very funny! Love it.:)

10:41 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Haha, #s 1, 4 and 7 all the way!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Those were enjoyable. Sadly, I'm my own tax guy, so I couldn't use them on anyone.

8:59 AM  
Blogger خدمات منزلية said...

افضل شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home