I Can't Really Complain . . . But I Still Do
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, July 31, 2006

Do You Have Any Burritos?

Well, I'm back from the week-long, traveling, "road-trip-extravaganza" Family Vacation and surprisingly the only things that got seriously hurt were a few golf balls, the wooden-nickel dispenser at the Spoetzl Brewery in Shiner and a couple of cheddar-knockwurst sausages.

Before we go any further, I want to send out a big "Thanks" to everyone who helped make the trip such a rousing success - Captain Travis, David Crockett, that crazy boat-driver with the coke-bottle glasses, Kosmos Spoetzl, Inner-Space Cavern Trainee-boy, the guy who invented "Spinner" dominoes, Ray Stevens and the lady who sold us the "after-hours" pies.

While we were gone, the days slipped away, and as I sit here typing this nonsense up, I can see that tomorrow is already another Tuesday. In accordance with the by-laws of the Federation of Independent Blogs, I'll be posting this week's photo for the Super Fantastic Caption Contest a little bit later. I hope everyone is having as much fun with the caption contests as I am. All the comments have been fantastic - keep 'em coming.


Ben O.

1 Comments:

Blogger mcBlogger said...

Welcome back, sounds like you had a good vacation. Excellent!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home